Jun 3, 2023·edited Jun 3, 2023

"In a notable research paper titled "Improving the legibility of visual display units through contrast reversal" (1980)"

.... 1980. Is there nothing more recent? IDK, maybe one that takes into account for the reading surface emitting light, not just reflecting it?

Also: why did you link "research paper" to Sensory Perception & Interaction Research Group list of projects and not the actual research you were referring to?

Expand full comment